What we're up to
All Things Virtual Coffee
Links and Goodies!
- About Virtual Coffee
Our Mission, Core Values, History, and more.
- Code of Conduct
In order to create a welcoming and inclusive community, we ask our members to abide by our Code of Conduct.
- Our Members
Meet our amazing members!
- Merch Store
Support Virtual Coffee and show your love ❤️
- VC GitHub
Join our Open Source efforts!
- VC Videos
Recordings of Virtual Coffee Events and Live Streams.
- VC Twitter
Stay up to date and join in the fun!
See our upcoming events!
- Tech Interview Study Group
August 22, 2022, 4:00 PM EDT
- Virtual Coffee - Morning Crowd
August 23, 2022, 9:00 AM EDT
- TypeScript Tuesdays
August 23, 2022, 2:00 PM EDT
- Accountabilibuddies - Tuesday Session
August 23, 2022, 7:00 PM EDT
- Accountabilibuddies - Thursday Session
August 25, 2022, 9:00 AM EDT
A collection of resources for Virtual Coffee members
- Virtual Coffee Member Resources
A collection of guides for current and prospective Virtual Coffee members
- Open Source Resources
A collection of guides by our members interested in Open Source Software
Conversations with members of the community
- 50th Episode Special - Live at KCDC 2022
Season Six Special Edition
- Seth Hall - From Film Production to Technical Product Owner: A Career Changer's Story
Season 6, Episode 3 of the Virtual Coffee Podcast
- Bogdan Covrig - Navigating Tech Career Paths
Season Six, Episode Two of the Virtual Coffee Podcast
- David Alpert - On pairing and providing support
Season 6, Episode 1 of the Virtual Coffee Podcast
- Season 5 Wrap-Up: Working to Empower the Virtual Coffee Community
Season 5 Finale of the Virtual Coffee Podcast
Sign up for the Virtual Coffee Newsletter
- August 2022
Virtual Coffee is Making Healthy Habits and Welcoming New Members 💝
- July 2022
Virtual Coffee is Building in Public in July 💝
- June 2022
Virtual Coffee is Giving Meaningful Feedback in June 💝
- May 2022
Virtual Coffee is focusing on Community Kindness and the future in May 💝
- April 2022
Getting ready to roll into year three!
Every month, we create a challenge for our Virtual Coffee members to complete together
- August, 2022: Healthy Habits for Happy Devs
August challenge -> This month challenge is all about nourish our body, mind and spirit and give a step forward to become a healthier dev
- July, 2022: Demo in public!
July challenge -> Let's build in public, starting with Daily Standup! During this month, let's learn to communicate what we're working on, show our development, be confident and proud of any progress we've made, and demo what we've done!
- June, 2022: Giving meaningful and empathetic feedback
June Challenge -> Being a developer is more than writing code, so this month let's work on providing each other with honest and empathetic feedback.
- May, 2022: Community Kindness!
May challenge -> Heading strong into year three! This month, we are focusing on what make this community special: Kindness
- April, 2022: Get job ready! Resumes, Portfolios, Cover Letters, and Elevator Pitch
April challenge -> There is never a bad time to work on job application materials and your elevator pitch