Monthly Challenge for November, 2020: 50k words!
The Virtual Coffee Monthly Challenge for November 2020 -> Blogging! We all work together to hit 50,000 words. Based off the NanWriMo (National Novel Writing Month) Challenge, but working together towards the goal while posting on our own blogs.
Get those blog posts up!
Current status: 38,075 out of 50,000 words
- CSS Units
- Networking & Community
- CSS Unit: em
- Contributing To An Open Source by A First-Timer (Part 1)
- Contributing To An Open Source by A First-Timer (Part 2)
- When Should You Start To Write A Blog?
- React JS Log Blog - Prologue
- Overcoming Burnout In Programming Learning
- Hacktoberfest 2020: The Best One Yet
- I'll say it again: Kindness Matters
- Let Them Write Tests: An Argument for Cypress
- I am a Woman in Tech
- We need to talk: more on the problems juniors are facing
- Connecting now...
- Connecting Now: Swag
- Alt text for images
- Black Friday Discounts
- Painting is Chemistry
- Optimal Learning Path
- Tech Community Building
- Forem at Wayfair
- Adventures in Back Channel Job Hunting
- Tips from my first developer job
- Drupal Recipes
- Exercism Teams - The support I needed
- Another step to Vanquishing Imposter Syndrome
- Mimicking Choice with Delayed Generators
- The Lone(ly) Coder
- 7 Tech Talks I Love
- Automating the pain away
- How Learning to Code Gave Me A Growth Mindset
- Why Do Most Programming Languages Count From Zero?
- A README.md template
- Everyday Inspiration
- Code Talks Topic Request Platform: Frontend
- Code Talks Topic Request Platform: Backend
- Pairing with Community Member Marie Antons
- November 5th, 2020: What did you learn this week?
- November 13th, 2020: What did you learn this week?
- November 19th, 2020: What did you learn this week?
- Testing Preact/React Portals with Testing Library
- Stop Applying, Get Referrals
- Networking: Twitter Vs LinkedIn
- Targeted Interview Prep
- What is CI/CD?
- The terminal where it happens - basic text analysis using Unix/Linux utilities
- Convert JSON API responses into CSV with jq
|Member Totals||Posts||Total Words|