Monthly Challenge for February, 2021: Show your work! Creating Audio/Visual content
We all have something to share. And when we share with others, we both invite them to share with us and create a community of knowledge sharing and access to learning. This month, we'll focus on a different form of sharing: Audio/Visual
We don't expect a fancy production, but we want you to challenge yourself to share what you learned. You might create a YouTube video, do a livestream, share on a podcast, or create a TicTok.
Show your work! Creating Audio/Visual content challenge
- Entire month of February
- To present your knowledge and showcase your understanding
- To explore video and audio mediums for sharing knowledge
- To highlight your achievements
- To promote growth through sharing
How it works
- For the month of February we're asking members to submit brownbags, youtube videos, podcasts, or some other form of audio or video content you created that explores a coding-related concept--there's no length requirement
- Each week, we'll do a slack check-in to brainstorm, support, and learn from our experiences.
- We encourage you to post your ideas, questions, and even your fears in slack. We're all learning and growing together!
Keep in mind that we know sharing can be hard, but it also provides a ton of
- Solidifying ideas.
- Allowing you to be a resource for others.
- Inviting personal growth through conversations sparked by your sharing.
- Demonstrating your ability to talk through a concept.
- On February 26th, we'll wrap up our challenge with lightning talks and have a space for members to sumbit their own AV content on our site.
- And remember, we're always here to help ❤️