Monthly Challenge for February, 2021: Show your work! Creating Audio/Visual content
We all have something to share. And when we share with others, we both invite them to share with us and create a community of knowledge sharing and access to learning. This month, we'll focus on a different form of sharing: Audio/Visual
We don't expect a fancy production, but we want you to challenge yourself to share what you learned. You might create a YouTube video, do a livestream, share on a podcast, or create a TicTok.
Show your work! Creating Audio/Visual content challenge
- To present your knowledge and showcase your understanding
- To explore video and audio mediums for sharing knowledge
- To highlight your achievements
- To promote growth through sharing
How it works
- For the month of February we're asking members to submit brownbags, youtube videos, podcasts, or some other form of audio or video content you created that explores a coding-related concept--there's no length requirement
- Each week, we'll do a slack check-in to brainstorm, support, and learn from our experiences.
- We encourage you to post your ideas, questions, and even your fears in slack. We're all learning and growing together!
- Keep in mind that we know sharing can be hard, but it also provides a ton of value by:
- Solidifying ideas.
- Allowing you to be a resource for others.
- Inviting personal growth through conversations sparked by your sharing.
- Demonstrating your ability to talk through a concept.
On February 26th, we'll wrap up our challenge with lightning talks and have a space for members to sumbit their own AV content on our site.
And remember, we're always here to help ❤️